Your Comments Here

Quick Search

Commented On: 26th November, 2020 05:11 PM
Name: Muhammad Shoeb-Al- Masum

Comment:

Unable to find any solution. So, I did the bank pay order by physically going to Bank to submit my tax return file in time. If the authority sees this comment, my request will be to cancel the payment so that I can get the money back to both of my credit cards.

Commented On: 26th November, 2020 12:56 PM
Name: Jasim Uddin

Comment:

On November 24, i paid income using finance divisions Achallan app through this gateway. As tried twice, money was debited twice, each timeTaka 5,322, from my Bkash account.but Sonali Bank sent message me that payment is not complete due to RTGS time out and i will get refund by next working day. This is third day, still i didnt get back refund. Please, suggest me.

Commented On: 25th November, 2020 07:23 PM
Name: Md. Omar Faruque

Comment:

আমি মোঃ ওমর ফারুক বিকাশ এ্যাপসের মাধ্যমে ৬০৩১ টাকা ইনকাম ট্যাক্স ই-পেমেন্ট করেছি কিন্তু চালান মেইলে আসেনি চালান নং E112500510 তারিখ ২৫/১১/২০২০। চালানটি জরুরী দরকার।

Commented On: 25th November, 2020 03:32 PM
Name: Zafor Ahmed

Comment:

NBR Epayment is not proceeding challan after deducting money to respective account. anyone here who get any solution?? If yes please post an update.

Commented On: 25th November, 2020 02:50 PM
Name: Muhammad Shoeb-Al- Masum

Comment:

Today morning, I tried to pay my income tax through through this portal using VISA credit card. After payment completion, e payment portal showed transaction failed. I called the Credit Card provider back and they confirmed the transaction is successful. At first, I didnt understand that transaction is successful then I tried with another card which gave the same error. Then I checked that both the card transaction was successful. So, money was deducted twice but I didnt get income tax payment challan. Could you please check and let me know what I can do now to get the money back (for one transaction) and get the challan?

Commented On: 25th November, 2020 11:36 AM
Name: Mamud

Comment:

Is there anyone who knows how to solve this problem?

Commented On: 25th November, 2020 10:24 AM
Name: Syed Jahidul Anam

Comment:

I have paid my tax and I didnt get the challan. I tried to email the customer support email, but the email bounce back. Can anyone provide the customer care number?

Commented On: 25th November, 2020 10:19 AM
Name: Ratan Sunder Parai

Comment:

Commented On: 24th November, 2020 04:04 PM
Name: nakul chandra saha

Comment:

Hello sir, I was trying to make a transaction through http://www.nbrepayment.gov.bd/ online e-payment by a Eastern Bank Visa credit card as Income-Tax purpose but the transaction was shown as failed in the website after entering the OTP and I was not given the challan number but my bank confirm me that the transaction was successful and they deducted the money from my card. Please let me know what should I do or what to do next. The transaction details as follows , user name is sust008

Commented On: 24th November, 2020 04:04 PM
Name: nakul chandra saha

Comment:

Please be informed that I was doing online payment of Tax with Return for the assessment year of 2020-2021 for TIN: 212184306344 During my online payment at NBR Solani Bank e-payment portal(http://nbrepayment.gov.bd/), I used Eastern Bank Visa credit card as Income-Tax purpose for my payment of total 12240.00 BDT amount with 40.00 BDT fee (12200.00+40.00). please forward me the Challan copy to my email address: sahasust.cse19@gmail.com Thank you for your cooperation.